The recycling efforts in Green Township:
- Conserved enough energy to power every home in Green Township for 5 days.
- Reduced more air pollution than if every household in Green Township rode their bicycle to work for 3 weeks.
- Saved 14,910 trees from being harvested.
Recycling reduces pollution so the air we breathe is cleaner, conserves natural resources so we will have them to use in the future, and decreases the energy needed to make new products. Recycling also boosts our local economy by creating 169,000 jobs (4.3% of all jobs) just in the State of Ohio.
Want to start recycling? Green Township makes it easy! Call 946-7766 to request your cart today.
Good Work, Green Township, our recycling efforts made a big difference!
- Plastic bottles and jugs (lids are OK if left on empty bottle)
- Aluminum and steel cans
- Empty aerosol cans (remove and dispose of lids and tips)
- Glass bottles and jars (remove and recycle lids)
- Paperboard (cereal boxes, etc.)
- Junk mail and envelopes
- Magazines, catalogs, and phone books
- Office Paper
- Brown grocery bags
- Clean pizza boxes
- Paper cartons
Have a question about recycling?
Call Hamilton County’s Recycling Hotline at 946-7766, visit www.HamiltonCountyRecycles.org, or ask a question on Facebook (www.facebook.com/HamiltonCountyRecycling) or Twitter (www.twitter.com/HamCoRecycling).