Welcome to the Green Township Senior Center
Green Township Senior Center will officially open on October 19th. Our first week we will just be serving lunch at noon. We will have no other activities the week of October 19—October 23 besides lunch. Please call the Center by Wednesday, October 14th with your lunch order.
October 26th we will begin with the new schedule. We needed to rearrange times and days to allow for sanitation and cleaning times between activities. You must pre-register for all activities (No more than 24 hours in advance of activity). If you show up the day of without a registration the activity may already be FULL.
- Masks are required in the building.
- You must Signup and preregister for all activities. Call 513-385-3780
- No congregating inside after an activity has ended.
- Arrival for activities shall be no more than 10 minutes before the start time.
- There will be one entrance through the main doors and one exit through the patio doors.
- Every time you enter the center you will have to answer screening questions and have your temperature checked.
Throughout our closure we’ve used the One-Call System to communicate with our members. We will continue to utilize this service to let you know about closures and upcoming events. If you don’t receive this information please let Allison know and your information can be updated in our system.
If the Public Health advisory for Hamilton County is Level Red or Purple the Senior Center will be closed until it goes back to Orange.
We will continue to follow whatever protocols the State puts in place and work to provide you with the best Senior Center experience possible. A copy of the State Mandate will be posted and available for those interested.
Please click on this link below and take a look through our newsletter to learn about daily programs.