The Park Restrooms are CLOSED for the winter.
(Excluding Veterans and West Fork Parks)
Beginning Monday October 7th, 2019 Kuliga Park will be utilizing a gate at the entrance on Bridgetown Road.
There will NOT be access into the park between the hours of 6pm – 6am.
6717 Bridgetown Road, Cincinnati, 45248
- Shelter House (can be reserved by permit)
- 12 Tables (each seat approx. 8 persons)
- 2 Standard Electrical Outlets in Shelter House
- 2 Grills
- Water Fountains
- 6 Baseball Fields
- 2 Soccer Fields (During Season)
- Football Field (During Season)
- Tennis Courts
- 2 Corn Hole Courts
- Playground by Shelter House: Playground Structure, 1 Slide, Swings
- Playground Structure in Front of Park
- 30.974 Acres
* * * * * * * * * *
Shelter Houses can be reserved by calling 513-574-8832