Please feel free to enjoy the following Green Township playgrounds:
- Bosken 5260 Leona Drive
- Blue Rock 3010 Blue Rock Road
- Kuliga(2) 6717 Bridgetown Road
- Veteran’s 6231 Harrison Ave
- Bicentennial 2885 Diehl Road
- West Fork Park 4764 West Fork Road
Please keep in mind your child will be playing on high touch services that are not able to be regularly sanitized. You are encouraged to practice social distancing and sanitize hands BEFORE and AFTER play.
To enhance the quality of life of Green Township residents by providing quality recreation leisure facilities while preserving, protecting, maintaining, improving, and enhancing natural resources, parkland, and recreational opportunities. Bring children and families into our parks and give them great reasons to stay and play for a lifetime.
July 9, 2019
The Green Township Parks Department consists of the following six parks whose total acreage exceeds eighty acres.
- Bicentennial Park, 2885 Diehl Road, 45211
- Blue Rock Park, 3010 Blue Rock Road, 45239
- Bosken Park, 5252 Leona Drive, 45238
- Kuliga Park, 6717 Bridgetown Road, 45248
- Veterans Park, 6239 Harrison Avenue, 45247
- West Fork Park, 4764 West Fork Road, 45247
The Green Township Parks Department is overseen by Glenn Caminiti.
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.
The Parks Office will be CLOSED
Friday, December 25th & Monday December 28th, 2020 to observe Christmas