The facilities staff is excited to launch a new recreation management program to replace the outdated software.
Check out the new Green Township Recdesk Online Park Shelter Reservation
You can use your mobile device or computer to create a profile and register for Shelter Reservations.
We will also share our special events and updates through this
exciting community website!
Please feel free to enjoy the following Green Township playgrounds:
- Bosken 5260 Leona Drive
- Blue Rock 3010 Blue Rock Road
- Kuliga(2) 6717 Bridgetown Road
- Veteran’s 6231 Harrison Ave
- Bicentennial 2885 Diehl Road
- West Fork Park 4764 West Fork Road
To enhance the quality of life of Green Township residents by providing quality recreation leisure facilities while preserving, protecting, maintaining, improving, and enhancing natural resources, parkland, and recreational opportunities. Bring children and families into our parks and give them great reasons to stay and play for a lifetime.
The Green Township Parks Department consists of the following six parks whose total acreage exceeds eighty acres.
- Bicentennial Park, 2885 Diehl Road, 45211
- Blue Rock Park, 3010 Blue Rock Road, 45239
- Bosken Park, 5252 Leona Drive, 45238
- Kuliga Park, 6717 Bridgetown Road, 45248
- Veterans Park, 6239 Harrison Avenue, 45247
- West Fork Park, 4764 West Fork Road, 45247
The Green Township Parks Department is overseen by Glenn Caminiti.
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.